I beckoned on Victor to check out what they had to offer. Indeed, it was breath taking...
 The store had varieties that covered every single range.
 I decided to check out the Ladies section while Victor branched at the male's. The list of items were endless..I picked every bit of my attraction without leaving any stone unturned.
 Suddenly, Victor called my attention to help him pick out some perfumes...
 These were equally nice  I thought to myself so I decided to check out something similar from the female section but without any luck.
 Victor noticed the disappointment on my face thus he suggested we enquired at the reception desk.
 We noticed there was no one present but a young man who was busy at a corner, taking stock.
 "Excuse me sir..please can we make an enquiry?" Victor called out to get his attention.
 The young man immediately walked towards us and guess what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola