It was serious pandemonium as Kunle and I rushed into a nearby hospital. Zainab's baby was convulsing. She was attended to by one of the Doctors who had hurriedly taken her to the children's ward. As we waited anxiously for the result, I wasn't sure if I was mentally drained or emotionally exhausted because by the time the Doctor had returned with the test result, I was a little drowsy and the last thing I could remember was me, collapsing!
"Doctor, will she be fine!?" I overheard Kunle ask the Doctor.
"Of course, she just need a little rest but I will like you to sign a relief document to enable us dispense some drugs.
 "No problem sir" Kunle responded. I was still feeling dizzy and my vision were blurred to a point that I could hardly place any figure right, however my mind went straightaway to The Baby
"What could the result be stating" I thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola