I hurriedly ran to attend to the baby.
My mind at this point ran riot.
 The party was over, my mum had retired to their room after Dad had arrived home quite late from his long trip. Would it be in anyone's convenience to receive such news of Zainab, missing?
 Kunle and Tina had joined me in the room.
 "Is she okay?" Kunle asked as he fixed his eyes on the baby.
 "Yea, I guess she is wet" I replied as I noticed her soiled diaper.
 "Well, any diaper around?" Tina asked.
  Really I had no clue. I tried to think of something, then Kunle exclaimed.
 "That's a black bag, exactly the type I noticed Zainab had on her shoulder when I met her first."
 Our attention was on the bag and I wondered if one would be lucky to get any diaper at all?
 Hurriedly, i reached out for the bag and searched through its content and alas! there it was, a pack of diapers...
This was such a relief for me.
I picked out a single diaper out of its pack and a piece of paper fell out.
 "This appears like a note" Tina said as she moved forward to pick it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola