"Trishia! Can you hear me?" I heard Kunle's voice again, this time, much louder. I turned to his direction and nodded my head to the affirmative.
"Okay, I bought you some ginger drink and water, hope it does go a long way. The Doctor actually said, you will need lot of ginger in your diet. Kunle said.
 Okay, I thought to myself, "For whatever reason could that be?"
"Thanks so much" I managed to respond as I took a bottle of water and gulped it all at once. Literarily. I was exhausted and began to feel quite some pain. The water was more like a life-safer for me.
"So Kunle, what did the Doctor say?' I asked eagerly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola