"Hello Trishia, I am just in front of your house, ain't you ready for the Thanksgiving?" Kunle replied. Now, at this moment, I became agitated. I wasn't really in my best element and I could tell when someone is really not welcome. Kunle did not just get it.
"Why don't you just go to Church, you can always find your way, I thought Victor gave you the address?" I responded.
"I just thought you would do with some help down to Church" Kunle said calmly. For some reason, I decided to give in to Kunle's offer but I knew I had to take the baby along so I hurriedly put myself and the baby together. In less than ten minutes, I was out of the house.
"Good morning" I greeted Kunle.
"Good morning Trishia. Wow! You look stunning" Kunle replied.
"Thanks" I said. He had hardly opened the door when he realized I had carried Zainab's baby along,
there was this look on his face!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola