Okay...I just got  little bit hysterical, maybe a little off balance but what do you expect when a police officer tells you to manage a situation yourself, especially when you think they have the solution. I had been told by the police to wait for four weeks and if by that time, Zainab refuse to show up, I should report back with the baby
Now, four weeks seem like four years. Definitely my world had just evolved. Baby food would now be top most on my shopping list, not excluding baby soap and medications.
 I guess we had stayed too long at the police station because by the time we got to Church, service was over.
"So, what next!" Kunle asked frantically. Even I, did not have an answer to that question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola