DIAMOND and STONES!

Victor starred at me with this 'clueless' impression. I guess he was surprised at my response, to say the least.
 "Is there a problem with that?" Victor questioned.
 "Hmmm...I'm not sure he will have the chance to attend oo..." I replied.
 "Come on Trish...inviting people to Church should not be based on feelings or what we think...
You can invite people to Church because you are also led by the spirit." Victor said.
My head grew heavy with the thought of Kunle being reintroduced into my space...well..unknown to Victor anyway. All the same I had to act without suspicion and cautiously too.
 "Well, Vic, I won't stop you from inviting anyone you want to" I said submissively.
 We shopped for few more minutes and retired at the counter where Victor paid for our items bought thus far.
  "Please, may I get the attention of your Boss now?" Victor requested.
 "Oh sure, just give me some seconds." The cashier replied with a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola