"Sorry Miss, this ID card dropped out of your bag. Is that your name on it?" The first Lady asked intently as she handed the ID to me.
 I carefully took it and realized it was actually mine. With a smile, I nodded my head.
 "Meaning you are the same Trishia Raymond who tried to steal Anwili's man...eh ehn? This is a small world ooo!" The second Lady added.
 At this point, I spotted a taxi heading my direction, I quickly beckoned on the driver...
 "Madams, I'm sorry, I really Dont  get your point, I've got to go please, thanks, once again" I replied as I instructed the driver to move quickly. The 'Look' those women gave me still registers on my mind till this day. Well I managed to escape the Tsunami of curses that would have been rained on me but I couldn't stop pondering over what I heard the women discuss.
 I just wondered what had transpired between Kunle and his so called 'Fiance'.
 Of course my Friend Sade had her own opinion on the matter: she felt I never gave Kunle enough time to work things out!
 Years later, here we are, in this huge store being assisted by the same Kunle.
I really managed to keep an ample distance between both of us while Victor followed behind. We ended up at another session of the store and Kunle brought out the Perfume we had requested for.
 "Oh, thanks man!" Victor responded as he dropped it in my trolley.
 "You are welcome any day..please feel free to call my attention once you are not still sure of where to get your item....I actually own this place" Kunle added as he stole a glance at me and smiled.
 "No problem man, thanks. For now, we will just keep looking out for what we like" Victor replied as he led me to another session.
 I thought to myself
"Wow! Kunle owned this Large store!? Hmmm! Impressive indeed"
 "Hello!!!!" Victor exclaimed.
I almost jumped out of my skin, I did not even realize he was talking to me.
 "I'm so sorry Vic, please what did you just say?" I responded.
 "Hmmm...what's on your mind...you seem far way" Victor said.
 "Em...nothing really" I replied.
"Anyway, I was just saying that the young man who just assisted us is quite a pleasant Person. I wish to invite him for this Sunday Thanksgiving in Church" Victor said.
"What!" I exclaimed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola