"Hello Trishia, wow! You look good. Congrats on your sister's bundle of joy" Kunle said with a smile.
 I guess I was still smitten by the entire development that my only response to Kunle was with a faint smile.
 "Well, Victor actually told me about the occasion and since tomorrow is your Thanksgiving in church which he has already invited me for, he also thought it would be a good idea for me to join the celebration here too" Kunle explained like he had the impression I needed an explanation.
 "Okay, you know what? If you could just excuse me for some few seconds" I managed to reply as I left him and headed for my room.
 Quickly I got in and flung myself on the bed. What seem like a rush of compulsive nervous breakdown took over me.
I could hardly tell if it was more out of fear or uncertainty.
 'What was Victor thinking?' I thought.
He did not even acquaint me!
Of course I would have objected.
 While my mind pondered on how to handle my predicament, there was a soft knock on the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola