Of course my parents! Little did I know, they had been sitting there the entire time. I was dumbfounded. "Mum, dad, what happened?" I asked
 The entire picture painted to me was quits disturbing, I had no slightest idea that I had put up such a 'Show' to the extend of being knocked out with an injection. I wondered what must have really happened to me! My mind soon drifted to the baby
 Once again, this time around, I simply just stood up and reached out for my slippers. "Darling, where are you going?" My mum asked. I knew I has to hurriedly come up with something to sway their minds from my plans.
 "em....I really would love to.....use the bathroom" I replied with a charming smile. Quickly, I headed for the children's ward but this time, more cautiously. I hid behind a curtain in order not to be seen. I peeped through a metallic door into the ward and there, I saw Zainab's daughter laid on a bed with a pipe running through her chest down to her nose. At this point, my heart throbbed but Kunle had told me it was just mere convulsion so I wondered what the pipe was meant for. Next, I noticed the nurses were running in and out to attend to the baby. 'What could be happening?" I thought. The baby looked very pale and had lost some weight. I wondered what could be the problem. As these thoughts ran riot on my mind, I felt a pat on my back accompanied by a voice: "Don't worry dear, she will be fine"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola