I braced up myself to respond to Zainab's proposal but was soon distracted by her baby's enchanting smile. For some strange reason, I sensed a little conspiracy between  these two.
 Yea, sounds a bit awkward but I still had my reservations. Yet, I failed once again to give Zainab a bold answer.
 "Hellooo...mum said I should tell you that the water is getting quite tipid" Said Tina, my cousin, she was referring to the water that was prepared for Zainab and her baby to shower.
 "Ohhh...OK..they will be in the bathroom right away, thanks" I replied immediately, making use of every chance to wave off Zainab's proposal.
 I guess she sensed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola