After the sumptuous meal Victor had enjoyed so well, I finally had his full attention.
 I ceased the opportunity to change our topic of discussion.
 "Vic, mummy will be organizing a celebration party at the weekend." I said excitingly.
 "Really?" So what's the occasion?" He asked curiously.
"Kate has been blessed with a set of tripplet!" I said.
"Wow! Awesome God! Hmmm..this is great news indeed"
Victor responded with quite an eruption in his voice but what came afterwards was not so exciting for me.
 "Sweet heart, I'm so happy but you know, this weekend I will be away for some training at work" Victor said.
 "Training? ah!! I thought you just finished one course like that?" I said with panic in my voice.
 "Well, it's still connected. The course is an inter correspondence profile network data" Victor managed to explain.
Whatever that meant, trust me, I had no clue.
 "So how long would this take?" I asked.
 "Hmmm..a year and half" Victor replied grudgingly.
 "What!? Are you kidding me?" I gasped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola