DIAMOND and STONES..

 Well, I saw that coming, Victor had never been a good fan of Sade anyway.
 "Vic, are you still on the line?" I probed further.
 "Yea...so, how long do you intend to stay there? This almost 9.00pm.
 Do I come pick you up?" Victor said, quite apprehensively.
 Sade stared at me in anticipation of my response. I could sense some tension already so I decided to end the call.
  At this point I knew immediately I had big decisions to make in the future concerning my best friend and my fiancé because when it comes to these two, it's a different ball game.
 Considering the situation, I rushed my dinner and announced to Sade that I had to leave.
  "Trishia!!! Ha!!! Just see how you are shaking because he called you. " Sade said suddenly.
Sade, not that..you know, it's quite late now and....
 " Mo ti gbo! I understand. Don't even bother explaining further..
Just a few seconds, excuse me while I clear these plates and then I will see you off, I don't want any wahala, hmmm?" Sade interrupted.
 I could hardly wrap my head round this agitation towards Victor, at least I observed she wasn't like that with Kunle.
 Oh! Kunle! He was actually the guy I dated before I met Victor.
 "What happened?" I guess you might be wondering...Hmmm...Long story ooo..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola