The party was almost drawing to a close. Everyone had enough to eat and drink and of course there was enough bonding time.
  Despite the drama that occurred outside, after Kunle had subdued Zainab's husband and was successfully handed over to the police, I led her to my room to further avoid more exposure.
 Thankfully I had found the last aspirin in my first aid box and I handed them to Zainab. She had eventually slept off.
 I wondered what more this husband of hers would do to her. While I almost got lost in my own thought, I just remembered that I had left Zainab's baby downstairs.
Quickly, I ran downstairs, there, was Zainab's baby all over Kunle, laughing and restlessly playing on his shoulders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola