[1/18, 7:51 PM] ejiro: There was a chill like wave that ran through me. Caught between confusion and dumbfounded ness, my tongue became stiff
[1/19, 6:16 AM] ejiro: mention I had to brave up and acquaint them with the situation at hand. "Well dad, mum
[1/19, 7:54 AM] ejiro: We have a new baby" I said with some sort of restrain. Daddy and mum glanced at each other in disbelief.                   "Trish, are you by any chance pregnant?" Mummy asked further.           "...and who is the father?" Daddy extended.                  "No, I'm not pregnant. Mum, Zainab left her baby" I continued.
[1/19, 10:29 AM] ejiro: "The same Zainab who has been in this house!?" Mummy exclaimed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola