There, standing, was Kunle. Yea! The same Kunle. To say I was bewildered definitely was to say the least.
 "Ha! Here she is." Kunle said immediately he had noticed my presence.
 "Oh! Trishia I was about heading upstairs to call your attention. Your guest has been here for a while" Zainab added as she excused us while taking her daughter away from Kunle.
 I just responded with a smile mixed with shock and surprise.
 When last I remembered, I had not even invited 'this guy' for the occasion and Victor had only just given me his number to call him as a follow up which I was still contemplating, so what on earth was he doing in my house!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola