[10/30/2015, 8:22 AM] ejiro: Well, it was such a beautiful sight to behold. All the same I had the urge to handle the baby, myself. I guess this was a sign that I was getting attached to her already.
[10/30/2015, 8:45 AM] ejiro: More so, I believed Kunle had overstayed his welcome but of course I had to keep that opinion within myself.
 I managed to see some of my guest off and then I just realized that Sade had disappeared the entire occasion.
 I pondered on where she must have gone to without even a hint!
  Suddenly, I longed for some of those Tina's doughnut, it had dawned on me that I had not even eaten all the while!
[10/30/2015, 8:45 AM] ejiro: I dashed for the kitchen hoping I would be lucky enough to get some for myself
[10/30/2015, 9:04 AM] ejiro: Hmmm..and there they were! more doughnuts. I sat on a small wooden chair and settled down to munch every bit of each doughnut I laid my hands on.
[10/30/2015, 10:13 AM] ejiro: I think I must have gotten carried away  as I hardly noticed my cousin, Tina who had entered the kitchen.
 "Oh, Tina, weldone " I said once I had realized her presence.
[10/30/2015, 10:37 AM] ejiro: "Yea, thanks. You also did a great job attending to all our guest" Tina replied.
 "Thanks" I responded and kept munching my doughnut.
"...but Trishia, what do you intend to do with your friend and her baby now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola