It was Kunle! Yea, the same Kunle I mentioned earlier on, my Ex.
 I couldn't curtail my surprise. Obviously Victor had not noticed how surprise I was at the sight of Kunle.
 Kunle, on the other hand just smiled from ear to ear.
 "Yea, how may I assist you sir" He responded to Victor.
 "Yea, we just want to find out if you have the female collection of this perfume right here" Victor said as he showed him what he held in his hands. A bit distracted, Kunle starred at me for a while and managed to snap out of his distraction.
 "Oooh, sure! Come along with me..." He replied as he led us to another female section.
 I tried to stay at the back to reduce the tension that was apparently sprouting up.
 Hmmm...my mind wondered...
I'm sure by now you must be wondering what really happened between me and Kunle...
 Okay, I remember I promised to share the story so here is what happened....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola