I pondered for a while with various thoughts filling my head. "Well, I guess I will try to explain the situation to my parents and try to persuade them to be a bit patient, hoping that Zainab changes her mind and eventually come for her baby" I replied. There was silence for a while. Kunle kept driving. Few minutes later, I noticed a swift like movement by the baby who was fast asleep in my arms. I observed for a while and took my eyes off her since I felt it was nothing serious, I thought probably, It was some kind of gesture. Less than some few minutes again, she moved more swiftly accompanied by a loud cry and by the time my attention was on her, I could not believe my eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola