"...about you or the baby?" Kunle paused for a while before answering.
"Of course, both" I answered impatiently.
"Well....the baby was actually convulsing due to uncontrolled temperature. As for you, the Doctor said you have slight typhoid and that he would administer some drugs to you" Kunle responded.
 I gasped, 'typhoid?!'
I never expected that, don't even remember when last I had fever, not to talk of typhoid! I just laid on the bed, closed my eyes and imagined what my world had turned out to be.
Few weeks ago, I was just a normal girl, living a normal life and pursuing my Dreams until that night Zainab showed up!
How was I to know that she had planned to disrupt my entire system after all, I only wanted to help.
I began to imagine what Victor would think of this twisted development. My parents in the other hand were not expecting the baby back home.
 "Ohhh!" I screamed out of my thought while Kunle hurriede held me firmly.
"Are you okay?" He asked desperately. I simply nodded my head.
"I'll be fine" I replied more calmly this time.
"Trishia, you know you can tell me any thing? Are you worried?" Kunle said as he drew his chair closer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola