"So how is that a twisted development?" Sade continued.
 "Listen Sade, I don't feel comfortable with his presence at this point, okay? I and Victor bumped into him and Victor has invited him to Church tomorrow but little did I know Victor had informed him about today's occasion" I said with some depression in my voice.
 Sade, immediately burst out into hysterical laughter.
"Ehn-ehn? Wonders shall never end oo..
So why have you not told Victor about Kunle?" Sade responded.
 "Sade, Kunle is in my past" I replied emphatically.
Sade stared at me mischievously.
 "Really? I don't think so, do you want me to be sincere?" Said Sade.
 At this point, I became very restless, not sure of what Sade was about to say, however she continued.
 "Trish, you haven't come over Kunle" She spilled out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola