[11/26/2015, 12:06 PM] ejiro: I gently placed the baby  on the bed and decided to check around the house.
 Mummy and Daddy had retired to their room.
 I returned to the kitchen and inquired from Tina.
 "Tina, please, have you seen Zainab?"
Tina expressed surprised.
  "Of course, she is still asleep in your room" She replied.
 I grew apprehensive!
  "....but I am just from the room and she isn't there.
 I have searched all over the house but she appears to be no where" I said anxiously.
 "So what do we do now?" Tina asked.
Just immediately, Kunle stepped in and met us in the middle of our conversation.
 He had managed to tidy up but I guess he could read our countenance.
  "Thanks so much for the assistance but is there a problem? Kunle asked curiously.
 'Hmmm...yea, Zainab is missing..." I replied with a little hesitation.
[12/27/2015, 11:10 PM] ejiro: Kunle was concerned and wondered if it were possible for Zainab to be missing.
 "Well, have you searched everywhere? At least for a clue?" Kunle interrogated.
 "Yes, I have..she is not in the house at all" Trishia replied as she grew more concerned.
 "I think we should inform your mum right away" Kunle suggested.
 Trishia hesitated for a while and considered Kunle's suggestion.
 "Tina, what do you think?" Trishia sought her cousin's opinion.
 "Well, I guess at this point, there is no better choice oo...let's inform your mum." Tina concurred.
Suddenly, Zainab's baby cried out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola