It was a very long wait at the police station. We were meant to deal with various stressful protocols. I became so restless particularly as I was aware of the fact that time was no more on our side. I realize d that, the Thanks giving service might have been drawing to an end. After more protocols here and there, we were finally asked to see the Boss in charge!
One would best describe the entire process as a great ordeal. Coming out of that station set more demand on me than I had ever expected. As I carried the baby on my arms, I soon realized that indeed, I was being faced with  'True life' situation of now being a mother! You want to know what the police said to me!? Hahahahaha....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola