There on the floor, laid Tamela, foaming at both sides of her mouth, struggling for breath.
 "Tamela! Tamela!" I screamed with great fear. We rushed to revive her. Victor hurried upstairs to fetch some water and sprinkled some on her perspiring face.
 I managed to place a spoon in between her mouth, by this time, Tamela was shivering ceaselessly but gradually came to a halt as we managed to handle the situation the  best possible way we could.
 Slowly, Tamela rose up, she starred at us for a while.
 "Oh my gosh! I feel so weak...I..I..."
"You don't have to work yourself out" I interrupted.
"All you need now is some rest, meanwhile I will get you some fruit drink" I added.
"Okay, thanks so much, I appreciate and sorry for the mess.." Tamela replied.
"Oh come on, not for you to worry dear, I'll clean it up" I responded as I managed to assist her to her room.
 Minutes later, I joined Victor at the living room. I observed he was deep in thoughts.
 "Vic, are you okay?" I asked as I sat close. It took a while to get any response from him, I guess Victor was shaken by the incident.
 "Vic, cheer up, at least she is okay now, Let's thank God, ehn?" I said as I tried to encourage him. Victor starred at me for a while..
 "You know what, I ask God everyday to take away this epilepsy from my sister..."
 "And He will, okay? Let's just keep having faith." I continued.
 "So, where is she now?" Victor asked.
 "She's fast asleep" I replied. Suddenly, his phone rang....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola