I turned around and realized it was mummy. I guess her intuition had informed her of my whereabout.
"Mum, what's really happening?" I asked with so much confusion in my head. My mum slowly moved me away from the scene and we got back to my ward. "You see Trishia, the baby will be fine. All you need to do is just calm down. The Doctor said you are being hysterical and that does not do well for you at present considering that you have typhoid" Mummy said.
With all Mummy had said, I still felt there was something amidst. The baby wasn't looking too well from all indication and if my logic was right, what I saw out there, appeared more serious than I had imagined.
 "Trishia, you need to focus and realize that it is better to do the best thing for that child. How long will you cater for her, you have a life of your own" My Dad added. I looked earnestly for Kunle, I just remembered.
"Where is Kunle?" I asked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola