Though, the voice wasn't that audible but I could still perceive some trembling tension in it.
"Okay, my name is Anwili, Kunle's fiancé...please, I don't know the reason you are around him but I think I have spotted you twice in our church now and I think I have enough information about you already so if you don't mind, retrace your step because, trust me, you are really wasting your time Dear.. " The voice spoke so affirmatively.
For a while, my emotions played tantrums. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for myself.
At this point, I just dropped the call.
 I thought so much to myself. I pondered for a while over the possibility of being so oblivious of this reality!!!
 Kunle had a Fiancé? and he never told me?
'Wow!!!' I marveled aloud.
 Of course I confronted him and you won't believe what he told me??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola