Trust me, you Dont want to know!!
 Well, as unbelievable as it appeared to be, getting over Kunle was one of the most difficult things I had ever had to deal with. It became so bad, that I had to go for counseling in Church. I was scheduled for a Two-Month program.
 I remember the exact words of my Pastor: "Trishia, God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, Love and sound mind.
You feel discouraged and afraid of the future because you have lost someone so dear to your heart but remember, God makes all things beautiful in his time. Our ways are not his ways and our thoughts are not his so Dont be alarmed because God is not unaware of this incident.
 When things happen in our lives, God is not unaware..
 Kunle is not for you" My Pastor had concluded.
 Trust me, I did not find those words funny then.
Well, I had to move on with my life having successfully concluded my sessions.
Barely a year after the mishap, one hot afternoon, I strolled into an ice cream shop to get myself some chilled chocolate ice cream and I over heard some ladies chatting away..
 Their topic of discussion soon caught my attention!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola