There was a little pink toy I saw lying on the floor and I thought it looked quite familiar. Still curious, I bent over to see more clearly and I soon realized that it was the same toy I had earlier given Zainab's daughter. "How did it get there?" I thought. Uncertain whether to pick it or not, I hesitated for a while before I eventually picked it up. After I used the bathroom, I headed straight for the children's ward, this time around, more determined to see the baby(After all, practically, she had become my responsibility). As I arrived the ward which I had seen earlier, I noticed the baby's bed was vacant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola