[3/2, 6:43 PM] ejiro: I had actually been discharged. My parents took me home. The entire time we rode, there was silence with mummy stealing glances at me through the rear mirror. I guess she was simply checking on me. Nevertheless, that did not make much difference as my heart was filled with so much pain and grief.
  If there was one thing  more resounding in my head, it was the guilt that made me feel: "Maybe, I should have done more! or even be more careful " Well, these thoughts kept creeping in. Then with what appeared like a calculated pace of time, the ringing tone of my phone made me more alert than ever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola