[3/13, 6:58 PM] ejiro: "You don't have to worry about a thing, Trishia. My mum is a private person as well, whatever she handles stays with her, you can be assured that there would be no carelessness." Kunle said persistently. Reluctantly, I managed to let him have the painting. Not that I was pessimistic but I never expected much from Kunle's offer. [3/14, 10:44 AM] ejiro: It was already morning and I think I must have slept in a very bad position cause I woke up to a strained arm. It really hurt. I tried to massage my arm but I guess that was not effective enough..Anyway, I knew I'll be fine, it was just a matter of time. Talking about time, I glanced at the wall clock and it was already, 10.00am. 'Wow!' I exclaimed. Time was already fast spent. Okay..that understood but what was a bit surprising was the fact that Kunle( in his usual manner) had not even showed up so on my own discretion, I sought to find him. [3/14, 4:29 PM] ejiro: This would be the first time I actually made my way in the entire house. Usually I would have still confined myself in the room, probably starring at the ceiling or probably the waterfalls. As I walked a little swiftly around the house, I realized I had bumped into a small room, adjacent to another big brown room that looked like another detached house in the entire building. I became a bit curious. Slowly, I moved towards the room.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola