[3/14, 10:39 PM] ejiro: Of course, I was startled by Kunle's sudden appearance. Quickly I came out of my nervousness. "Hi Kunle, I thought you had gone out" I said quickly. Kunle did not respond immediately, I just noticed that his countenance had changed, trust me, it wasn't a good one! [3/15, 3:57 PM] ejiro: "Were you looking for something?" Kunle asked sternly. I wondered if I had the right answer to that question, however I was being careful not to annoy him further. After a brief silence, I managed to mumble some words. "Not really, I thought you were behind" I doubt if Kunle believed me but he managed to lighten up a bit. Later that day, I got a call from Sade. Yes oo, my runaway friend, Sade. "Babe, where you dey nau? Ahan..you've been so scarce" Sade said hysterically. In fact ehn, I just got a bit tired of this my friend, Sade


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola