*The ringing tone of my phone made me more alert than ever..This time I recognized the number, it was that strange person who had threatened me earlier over Zainab and her baby. Hmmm! Did I sense trouble? That was one question I was about to find out. I actually was not yet in the mood to answer any call so I let the phone ring. "em...Trishia, your phone is ringing" Mum notified me. 'I know mum. She stared at me curiously but I avoided her eyes. The phone rang continuously. " em..Trishia, I think you should answer the call" Daddy suggested. By now, I was very agitated so I angrily picked up the call.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola