She actually had something in her eyes that seemed like she had something to say. "em, yea...what did he say?" Mum asked nervously. "Well, He wants his family back, his child and his wife. Zainab" I replied. Of course as expected, I noticed, Mummy grew even more uncomfortable. Okay, that, well understood but I wondered if she had any suggestions but the next thing she said, really surprised me.
  "So what do you intend to do?" Mummy asked. One would really expect that my 'BARISTER' parents would figure a way out or at least rub minds but it appeared like I was going to sail this ship alone. "..Mum, the baby is gone, Zainab is no where to be found, this is going to be difficult! As it were mum, I know I'm in trouble" I lamented as I broke down again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola