Quickly, I put on my phone to see if there was any chance of a message from Kunle but there was known. Slowly, I began to grow weary. My mind pondered on Kunle's whereabout. It was quite unusual of him not to be home by that hour, in fact he had never stayed so long. Well, I thought, there was
There was a first time for everything. I was exhausted so I helped myself with some lemonade, very chilled lemonade. I was also lucky to spot some cookies beside a lamp stand. Bits by bits, I consumed my little snack while I quietly prayed for Kunle's return. I couldn't even imagine me just left alone in the house; what if his people stumped the house, what explanation would I give. I took some more lemonade just to step down my tension and then I slept off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola