GREEN LAND...Written by E OLUS The Stoeyteller

   GREEN LAND(Part 3)...Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.



"Ekabo.." Moju managed to greet her dad. Chief stood, and stared at her scornfully, for a while.


"You better warn this your daughter o! I can see signs of rebellion sprouting up in her! Emi O se Baba yeye o!(I'm not a foolish father!) I am a titled Chief, and you know what that means? Hmmmm!!!!" Chief exclaimed with a note of warning.


"Ah! Oko mi! Jor, edariji mi (Forgive me), I will talk to her, se o mo pe, omode ni(You know, she's just a little girl)." Olori pleaded with Chief.


"Eyin le mo (You know) by the time I unleash my other side..ehn!!! It's alright! Mo Fe jeun o! (I want to it!)" Chief said as headed for the inner room.


"Yes, Chief. Mo ti mu wa (I am bringing it)" Olori responded, and as soon as Chief was out of sight, she pulled Moju closer. 


"Jor o! Ema ko bami o! What was all that attitude about? Ehn?" Olori interrogated.


"Maami! I'm not happy in this house, I can't take it anymore jor!" Moju replied in anger.


"Hmmm..you know what? I think you will just kuku go and stay with your aunty at Taskforce, maybe that will calm you down, abi?" Olori said.


"Ah! Maami! Even better...at least I won't get to see the radarada in this house again. I don't even know why you keep making excuses for him! Oti su mi jare!" Moju continued lamenting.


"Oya! Take that bowl of soup to your father, he is still your father o!" Olori stressed.


"Motigbo Maami. (My mother, I have heard)" Moju replied.

_______________________________________

"See o! Oremi!" Sofunmi beckoned on Emini as they walked along the village pathway, and then  they stood still as they watched a convoy heading their direction. After the convoy had made a stop, the driver of one of the vehicles beckoned on both ladies to come closer.


"Please, is this the main entrance to GREEN LAND?" He asked. Sofunmi stole glances at Emini, quite hesitant to respond.


"Yes! Yes! And I can take

 you around the village if you want!" Emini quickly replied, as she meandered her gait to attract more attention to herself. The driver who was quite pleased with Emini's response, smiled and beckoned on her to get into the car. 


"Ah ahn! Oremi! Me nko?" Sofunmi exclaimed.


#eplusthestoryteller

#readersonInstagram

#reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola