[3/23, 3:26 AM] ejiro: "Please stay, just stay with me. I feel so safe with you, like I can't explain it" Kunle added. It was really an awkward moment; you know that awkward moment when something hits you and you never saw it coming. [3/23, 3:55 AM] ejiro: It was already two months since my 'asylum' and one could only keep hoping for the best. I had hardly heard from my parents, not that, that came as a surprise though but I was literally beginning to loose faith in their sense of duty as my parents, I just found their attitude strange. Victor! My very own Victor, for some unknown reasons had had consistently engaged all my calls, then at a point it became permanently switched off. Not even to mention my unstable friend, Sade. Kunle(Who I never expected) seem to be the only one there for me. We had even grown closer, much closer than I had envisaged. I had settled down, one afternoon, when I got the most interesting call of my life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola