"Dad" I called out just before he could take another step. He turned around quickly."Hmm" he mumbled uncomfortably. "I was just wondering what you would say about this issue?" I said, sobbing. Daddy took a deep breath and tilted his face towards my direction. He cleared his throat for the up tenth time. "Well, my daughter, the matter is a very delicate one now..em..more than ever before, you need to thread carefully before it gets out of hand" Daddy responded. Actually, to say I was disappointed, is an understatement. I was practically being left to sail alone by my(once again, for emphasis) 'Barister' parents. Literarily, I became completely worn out. "Mum, Dad, excuse me" I said as I left for my room. As I laid on my bed, my phone rang, this time I grew anxious and with a rush like a hurricane, I grabbed the phone and smashed it on the floor!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola