"My mum just informed me that the family would be loosing everything soon, everything my late dad ever worked for." Kunle said. I tried to wrap my mind round the situation but I couldn't. " Kunle, what are you talking about?" I asked further. "My mum had actually taken some loan to float her business some years ago and she has been doing well until two years ago when she lost some very big clients who had relocated abroad. Now the Bank wants to cease everything." Kunle said. I really wished I could say something that would change the situation but I was lost for words. "..but your mum can't just give up easily, I mean...let's look at it this way, she must have some certain leverage accrued her by the Bank" I said defensively and seriously, I didn't know where that came from.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola