Really, at this point, Sade got me on my toes with curiosity. "I'm listening nau Sade, talk if you want to talk, abeg" I said eagerly. Sade cleared her throat countless time. "Okay, they said that one Zainab has been missing from home with her baby. In fact, her husband is granting an interview with one of the correspondence! You can check 'The News station nau!" Sade said emphatically. Those words suddenly kept me on edge, I felt a swift rush of cold sweat on my nose, a sign that I had even become more nervous than I thought. I dropped the phone without responding. Hurriedly, I ran down to the living room and I put on the 'The News' station.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola