Suddenly, my hand grew cold and my heart began to throb. Of course I wasn't expecting s lady's voice(just in case you think I am paranoid!). One million and one questions went through my head and my mind at the same time , however I still maintained a calm disposition. "Well, can I speak to the owner of this phone" I said with some demanding tone. Silence followed briefly and I just felt so irritated that she really took her time on the phone. She eventually responded: 'Please who are you" She asked. Can you imagine!!? This time around, I became more irritated. "...but you are not the owner of this phone, how come you are asking so much questions?' I responded. Seemed like she had made up her mind to really bring it on. " Well do you really want to know who I am?" She asked. Of course I would have love to know who she was! and she was just torturing me with curiosity. "Please whoever you are, just let me speak to the owner of this line" I said reluctantly and just as I ended my last sentence, she hung up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola