[3/16, 5:15 PM] ejiro: By the the time I was awake, I heard a consistent noise stemming from the back of the house. I could not determine what it was but it certainly was very noisy, more like a hammer on a brick wall. Sluggishly, I stood up from my bed to check outside the window. [3/16, 5:19 PM] ejiro: As I peeped, I saw hefty men all clothes in blue. They were breaking up the main roads and I wondered what the reason could be. Of course if there was one person I could ask, It was Kunle so I headed to find him, at least even ask him why we had not eaten. Carefully, I stepped out of my room.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola