As I dialed Kunle's number, my heart throbbed like it was running a marathon race. I really did not know what to expect. Kunle's number rang for a while undisrupted but suddenly there was dead silence. I tried his line again and then there was a prompt that said the phone was switched off. I gasped in total disbelief!
 Time was ticking and I was completely clueless on what to do. Here I was, all alone in a house that wasn't mine. I wondered if I had not added more trouble to myself. Who was I to turn to? Who was I to present my complaint to? In fact, somewhere within, I knew I was doomed. By this time it was already 5.00am in the morning, before long, I slept off again. Suddenly the door bell rang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola