Kunle, still sitting on the stool, adjusted a bit and gave that stare that appeared like he had just remembered something. "You know Trish, you might be right. I haven't even bothered to check those clauses in the loan form." Kunle said. Of course at this point, I felt like a hero who had just saved the day from the bad guys! " So where are the forms?" I asked curiously. Kunle pondered for a while. "I guess they are in my room" Kunle replied. "Fine, just go throw them and definitely you will see something" I said. Slowly Kunle stood up and just when I began to wonder why he fidgeted, a green bottle fell from his pocket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola