Well, what could I do, nothing but to just live with her excesses. "Sade, how are you, quite a while" I responded. It was pretty obvious that Sade was in the middle of something that took her attention because it took quite sometime for her to respond back. "Ohhh..my dear, I never knew you were the Trishia that mad man was talking about on T.V oh!" Sade exclaimed. I was a bit hesitant to say anything but I know Sade, she would keep "drawing water out of rain"! " Sade, I will explain everything to you once I'm back, Okay?" I said in a hurry. There was another interlude. "...but where are you now?" Sade continued.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola