[3/16, 10:13 PM] ejiro: As I navigated my way to another entry point, I was unsure whether to continue moving or not so I stayed still for a while to listen up for any sign of Kunle. Obviously, (I thought)Kunle must have left the house much earlier than I thought. I decided to make brunch. I searched for the kitchen earnestly. The worms in my stomach were striking some cords. I eventually bumped into a kitchen and to my greatest surprise... [3/17, 10:05 AM] ejiro: I saw Kunle all coiled up on a small stool crying profusely. He had not seen me though, I stood there for quite a while, a little confused. 'Why would Kunle be like this?' I asked myself. 'What in the world was going on?" 'Was it because he found me loitering round the small room?" So many questions on my mind but I really had to gather courage to even speak. Sincerely, lately, Kunle had been acting really strangely but this was even more serious than I envisaged. "Kunle" I finally gathered the boldness to talk. Immediately he realized my presence, he was startled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola