[3/5, 4:38 PM] ejiro: There, I saw Zainab's husband granting an interview. The same guy who had bumped into our Thanksgiving party at the house and attacked Zainab. Still anxious to know what he was talking about, I increased the volume. [3/5, 7:27 PM] ejiro: To say the least, I was still in shock over what I heard on the station. Zainab's husband had claimed that one Trishia had kidnapped his daughter in conspiracy of his wife and that he wanted the police to be on the alert. I knew somehow I had to inform my parents of the latest development. Of course, that wasn't good news but I still had to break it all the same. Things were turning out to be quite interesting and scary for me and then I felt the urge to just call Victor, afterall i [3/5, 8:18 PM] ejiro: hadn't heard from him for a while save for when he sent the last message through one....can't even remember his name..anyway I dialed Victor's number and waited for a response, initially there was none but as I was about dropping the call, a lady's voice spoke: "Hello, may I be of help?"..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola