[3/2, 5:39 PM] ejiro: "Madam, please, wait, what are you doing?" The Doctor said as he attempted preventing me further but I guess I was more determined on my quest. Soon, I bumped into another ward and there! Laid the little Baby! My heart suddenly leaped with joy. I stood by the door with mouth opened in awe as I watched this baby I had become fond of. Oh! That smile on her face again each time she sleeps was very glaring. I moved towards her bed and stood beside her, breathing a sigh of relief. Next, I bent over to kiss her chubby cheeks that looked just like a rose. In fact, I had christened her 'Rose'..Yes I called her baby Rose. As I pecked her cheek, I suddenly realized it was cold!
The Doctor had given up on stopping me from seeing her but he still stood beside me, watching. "Doctor, she is very cold, can I take her home, I'm sure she is very tired and would love to be taken home, I will take care of her" I said desperately. The Doctor took a step back, shook his head and said "Well..so sorry...she's gone!"  Those words came out and went straight into my heart like a dagger. I guess my parents were quickly informed of my whereabout so they had met up with us. I stared at everyone in the room and all I could say to them was "WHY?". I could hardly feel my legs because they had become frozen from the shock. I looked at the baby again and this time...yes! I just broke down and cried!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola