I felt the urge to inquire from one of the nurses immediately so I approached one of them...
"Excuse me, excuse me!" I called out to get her attention as she hurried down the pathway but I guess I wasn't fast enough, she had entered another ward. Still desperate for some sort of information about the baby, I searched frantically for a Doctor. In not less than three minutes, I sighted one. He appeared to be very busy though but once I drew closer, I got his attention. I smile rather sheepishly considering the awkward moment."em...good day sir, I am Trishia, I brought a baby here, few hours ago and was told previously that she had convulsion, sir is it possible to see her now? What is her condition? Why is it taking so long to discharge her!?" I said, all in one breath. The Doctor paused for some moment and gave me quite a stare. "Are you the young lady who brought the little baby earlier in the day with a young along with a young man?" Well, even if the Doctor seem to be repeating what I had just said, at least, he understood me quite well. "Yes, I am" I replied eagerly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola