"Okay, just give me a minute" The Doctor said as he turned to a patient he had been attending to. Eventually, he got back to me. "...but I thought you were also admitted" The Doctor pondered. I nodded my head in affirmation. The Doctor had a small frown. "Well, ain't you suppose to be in your ward by now?" He asked. Trust me, to say the least, I became quite impatient but I knew better. "Well Doc, I think I'm fine already" I responded with a grin. Not quite convinced, the Doctor picked up his phone and dialed. "Hello Lambart, is by chance one miss Trishia discharged already?....oh...OK..not yet..alright..thanks" The Doctor said over the phone and ended the call. "Miss Trishia, you are still under observation for now, Let's finish your treatment first" The Doctor responded. I think I became desperate..yea..so desperate that I began to move from ward to ward like a 'wounded Lion' who just got beaten from a battle field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola