My life was being threatened on daily basis by Zainab's husband and he was even making the matter worse by mentioning my name to the press all the time. Everyone out there definitely believed that this 'Trishia' must be some kind of 'monster', otherwise, who would kidnap a baby? Yes, these were the lies Zainab's husband was feeding the press with. I sensed Kunle had noticed my countenance. " Don't worry Trishia, everything will be fine, with time everything will fall in place. Well, I really couldn't tell if that would happen anytime soon. Things were not only crumbling for me but they were crumbling successively. The Baby is gone, my parents seem not to be cooperative, and now my fiance has a new receptionist who wouldn't allow me speak to him. Where was I to begin?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREEN LAND. Written by E PLUS The Storyteller.

The Wailing Creatures Written by Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola

That’s NOT my father! Sumayyah Oluwafunbi Ogunsola